Pursuant to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, SPONSORing MARACANA SL must comply with the obligation to report on cookies used and their purposes.
Cookies are essential for Internet operation, bringing in countless benefits in the provision interactive services, making it easier for the user to browse and usability of our web
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Depending on the entity managing them
- COOKIES OWN: these are those sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the user’s requested service is provided.
- COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTY: These are those sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that deals with data obtained through cookies
Depending on the time period that remains active
- SESSION COOKIES: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a page
web. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the user-solicited service on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie’s manager, and which can range from minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- COOKIES TECHNIQUES: these are those that allow the user to navigate via a webpage,
platform or application and use of the different options or services that exist in it
- CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES : Allow applying user navigation features for website (Ex. language)
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: These are those that allow the person responsible to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites they are linked to, including quantifying the impacts of the ads. Information collected using this type of cookies is used in measuring website activity, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on analysis of the usage data used by users of the service.
- PUBLICITY COOKIES: allow the editor to include on the website advertising sites, according to the content of the website itself.
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are those that store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
Cookies used on this website
Additionally, SPONSORING MARACANA SL informs in more detail about the cookies used by its owners, the use or specific purpose, the retention periods as well as the International Data Transfers of each of them used on our website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click Like buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party.
- Firefox from here:: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here:: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
LAST UPDATE: September 17, 2021